Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Week Timetable

This is both forecasting and retelling the story of my week

Sunday (do you count Sunday? I don't but it makes me look more interesting)
Awoke at 8am on the floor of Jess' room, drove Camille home in the rain, sat on my new pillows for an hour, got clean and dressed, went to Cottesloe for high tea with Laura, came home, got ready at zombie-speed (real slow), went to dinner at the Pony Club, came home, watched TV.

Monday
Worked from 11-12, went to Zomp, went to the video store and got out 8 movies, went to the oriental food store and bought Edamame, went home, peed after being busting for 2 hours, watched The Darjeeling Limited, added India to my "places to visit" list, went jogging, made a pizza, online-shopped, watched La Vie En Rose with Thomas.

Tuesday (today)
Woke up at 9, ate toast, cleaned my already spotless room, re-arranged my shoeboxes, watched the same episode of Friends that I saw on the weekend, went to the shops, bought a bathrobe, came home, watched Best in Show, realized I might be a yuppy, went jogging, made cup-a-soup, wore face mask in bath whilst reading book, cut to now obsessing about the gothic girl from NCIS' wardrobe.

Wednesday (tomorrow)
Go jogging in the morning, go to Armadale for purposes of ops, watch the depressing movies I rented out, eat more Edamame, do my washing, research Pilates, start memoirs.

Thursday
Continue memoirs, focusing on past love interests. Research French lessons and report earnings to Centrelink.

Friday
Go to Ikea and buy new bedsheets after breakfast with Thomas. Go jogging probably. Maybe make risotto.

Saturday
First shift at the Gallery, might go out late and feel youthful.
This is boring but I'm sure you'll hear from me frequently in the next few weeks. My mission is to make sure I shower and dress every day. 

Here are some things I am obsessing over right now.





I also bought a bag yesterday. I will post pictures of it when it arrives in 7-21 days.

6 comments:

natalie. said...

I want to chat to you on the telephone but I am spending all my time on the telephone to Rogers trying to get my internet back :(
It should happen soon, maybe tomorrow, I want to discuss what you thought about some of the movies you mentioned... and life and all that...
Major things happening in my life right now are too many festivals to keep track of, friends arriving on Friday and new housemate moving in on Monday. But its more than that, we should chat...

jessica. said...

Yeah we should chat... did you get my sms? I lolled at it as I was sending it.. I miss taco bell

Anonymous said...

more info on memoirs idea darling. sounds so interesting :D

natalie. said...

I did get your sms but taco bell doesn't deserve a response. I was also asleep because I don't wake up before 10am anymore, except when I want to watch Live with Regis and Kelly!!!!

Oh yeah, I got the internet like an hour ago so I will try to update tonight!!!

jessica. said...

kitten my memoirs so far is 7 pages of writing about every boy i ever realised my crush with. i'm at the beginning of 2005 so the bulk of it is over lol i might post an exerpt when i can figure out how to make it anonymous. (the boys, not me)

Anonymous said...

realised as in 'consumated your relationship' ;) or just became aware that your loins were tingling when you viewed them, as opposed to being unaware. hee :p