Friday, July 4, 2008

Feeling better Feeling better

My life lately has been a series of ups and downs. Esther, Stace and Rizz left this morning, we parted ways after TV on the Radio last night, we all got some jungle fever after that show!!! I was feeling pretty mopey today, I had been looking forward to them coming for so long and we had such an AMAZING time while they were and now I feel like I have nothing to look forward to :(

Anyway our weekend away in Montreal was great! The Yves Saint Laurent exhibition made me want to live my life completely differently. I want to stop spending money on stupid things and only buy fabulous clothes. And I want my life to be full of drama. I felt so unfashionable and boring... Montreal is so different in the summer, I could hardly recognise old Montreal without all the snow! I got sunburnt again though :( We ate some nice food, drank some nice beer, laid around in some parks, took lots of naps, generally lived it up! We got home for Canada Day which was full of bucket mojitos and fireworks! I also got to spend some time with my new housemates which was pretty great! But now those lovely friends of ours have moved on and I wish them the best for their continuing voyage!

So I've been thinking about an extreme haircut. I have had this shortish hair with straight-across-fringe things for a while now and I really don't think I have the will power to grow my hair right now... The problem I always have with really short hair is that I'm too lazy to style it so I always tie it up but I have an idea... I'm thinking asymetical, with a long sideswept fringe to one side then gradually into a short bob just at my ear on the other side. My plan is to wear it out as much as I can stand and then have the long bits long enough to braid around so it will be out of my face. Its the best of both worlds! I can't find a picture of it but I hope you get the idea.

I've been listening to The Teenagers alot lately, they're real fun and french. Jessica when I get home we are going to start french lesson and when we are good, we will go to France together ok deal.

Oh and I think I'm going on a date next week. Maybe there will be some french there too ;)

No comments: