Friday, August 15, 2008

Stop raining Canada!

So my apparent Canadian summer has been taken over by bad weather. It has been raining so much here its retarded. My Saturday at Beer Fest looked a little bit like Glastonbury...

But none of us were smart enough to wear suitable footwear :( My life right now is full of limited amounts of sleep and copious amounts of partying. I only have a month left in this wonderful country so I'm making the most of it. For example, tonight I am crashing a fancy party at Kania's work, its on a roof top in the middle of Toronto, there might be a magician there, and lots of free alcohol. Tomorrow is Radiohead which I am way too excited about. And the weekend will bring the first of my TIFF training sessions.
Speaking of TIFF, one of the perks of being an employee is the free press screenings I get to go to before the festival starts. They screen a whole pile of the films that are showing for the festival for critics so they can review them early and we get to go to them too! I'm so excited about all of TIFF but I'm so nervous as well, its going to be really full on. And its also so close to when I leave so its going to be an emotional time.
I have no inspiring outfits or clothing anecdotes to tell you really. I really want to buy a lot of the guest designer lines at Urban Outfitters right now, namely this Play by C. Ronson dress and every item in the Lark and Wolf collection. Its all so pretty! And I want a french bulldog.

PUP CITY!

No comments: