Monday, April 28, 2008

JUNGLE FEVER!

So as you know, I have come down with a bad case of jungle fever. Its been brewing for a while but has escalated sinceI developed a crush on a very attractive man at H&M. So I thought I would dedicate a post to some beautiful and talented men who have fuelled my jungle fever for years...
Mos Def Kele Okereke Pharrell

This has nothing to do with fashion or life, they're just nice to look at. Here's an update on my life:

This week I worked alot. 65 hours (not including Hot Docs shifts). I also saw 11 documentaries and had an average of 6 hours sleep each night. The TTC went on a suprise strike on Friday night at midnight (while we were watching Eleven Minutes...SUPRISE!) and I had to walk to work on Saturday morning. I need to get a bike STAT! But I am feeling fabulous. I think fabulous is a stupid word but thats exactly how I feel. I bought some clothing items at work on Saturday, an oversized white tshirt, sunglasses that aren't as super trendy as my current sunglasses, an amazing scarf and a shirt I had my eye on for months and finally went on sale this week. I will photograph sometime, I have more time this week.

Thats about all! It is raining and cold today, I had to wear pants to work :(

1 comment:

jessica. said...

oh BOY.

that photo of mos def is HOT.

I cant wait to see pics of your purchases!