Sunday, June 1, 2008

Home at last...

So I just got back from my vacation and I am very happy to be home! It was great seeing my parents and Esther, Stace and Rizz and I had such an amazing time. I will update with the purchases soon, I think I should have a shower first... 5 hours sleep and a plane ride don't make me look pretty. But here are some realisations that occured to me while I was gone:

1. I will never in my life live in a country town (such as Kamloops, BC, Canada, aka. worst place on earth).
2. I made the best city choice coming to Toronto, now that I have seen more of Canada I know that it was definitely the best city for me.
3. Parents are great but they're better when you're on the other side of the world.
4. We share some of the best friends in the world.

Also, I'm pretty much satisfied with almost every aspect of my life except for my boy aspect so I am going to get a boyfriend real soon. Or become close friends with a new boy, I need some man in my life.

THE CLOTHES UPDATE WILL COME SOON JESSICA I PROMISE!!

1 comment:

jessica. said...

Give me updates already, gosh!!!!!