Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Internetless :(

I am internetless. When Will moved out last Thursday he decided to take the internet along with him... which really wasn't his to take but anyway. I'm dealing, at the moment I'm at the library listening to Jenny Lewis (who I missed seeing when I was on vacation) and trying to ignore the people who keep looking at my screen. I'm wearing an American Apparel dress which I could never wear in winter because it was too short and thin. I'm kinda in love with American Apparel again by the way, when I was in Vancouver I bought two skirts and a sweater which I pretty much wear all the time. I'm going to go today and perhaps buy some more things! Some singlets I think, I don't really have many things without sleeves and I don't want to build on my tshirt tan... I'm also going to purchase a basket for my bike and perhaps a fan because it is stinking hot in Canada!!! Never thought you'd hear that hey! I'm going to end my day with a bottle of wine and a book on the patio, sounds lovely hey!

In life news, I had a crazy Friday night involving a work friend becoming a real life friend, a Degrassi cast member and drinking vodka with some random boys on my patio at 4am. We started interviewing people for Will's room on SAturday but we didn't find anyone that good, we have more people coming in tonight. We also have to start interviewing for someone for Kris's room as well! Kania and I are very excited!! We will have a whole new house by the start of July!!!

In fashion news, I am feeling kind of uninspired to buy new things which I guess is good, I'm actually feeling pretty satisfied with my wardrobe! I don't have any pictures because this library internet kind of sucks but there is this link to a Nylon article about Natasha Khan aka. Bat for Lashes, who I kinda love alot and would totally dress like if I was going for that bohemian indian look... Apart from that, summer has been great for my clothing, I really have a lot of summer clothes I didn't get to wear for a long time and now everythings coming out! Its great!

I think thats all for now. Sorry if thats boring. When I get the internet back there will be actually pictures of actually things, not just words trying to paint pictures...

No comments: