Friday, June 27, 2008

Niagara Falls Ontario, always a fun place to go!

So today Esther, Stace, Rizz and myself ventured out to Niagara Falls, Ontario. It was freaking sweet! We went on the Maid of the Mist and laid around in parks alllll day! It was really nice and relaxing. Its a pretty tacky place apart from the majestic falls. And everythings pretty expensive... It was a good day anyway! We sang the jingle for Marine Land all day, its too catchy!
Tomorrow morning we are off to Montreal for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to it! Although when I get back, Kania will be in Europe and I will have new housemates who I'm not familiar with and I am a little nervous... But it will get some issues off my mind, number 1 being the fact that the boy I spoke about in my last post has NOT called me! Why hang out with a girl all night and give her your number if you have no intention of ever replying to their messages! Whatever dude, whatever. I'm going to be off with all the french Canadians, making out and speaking french. We're going to a 40 year retrospective of Yves Saint Laurent at the Museum of Fine Arts in Montreal, thats fucking better than any cute boy with glasses...

Ok I don't have much else to write about really but I have some killer sunburn after two days of laying in parks, I'm going to have a hot tan soon.

No comments: