Monday, June 23, 2008

The world has joined Team Natalie '08.

This weekend I have been enjoying the company of three lovely ladies, Esther, Stace and Rizz. Its so nice to have such nice and familiar friends in the same city as me again! And they are becoming fast friends with my Canadian friends also which I like alot. So we met up at their hostel on Friday night and hit up West Queen West, went to a couple of bars, they seemed pretty impressed by it all. I liked my hair and outfit alot on Friday so I took a picture.

Please note that I'm not very good at taking pictures of myself/my outfits...
Saturday I had to work which was kinda of bad but we met up after work, took a stroll through the annex, there was a street festival going on in my area so that was kind of fun. We bought some gin and limes and drank alot on my patio for a while. We hit up a few Toronto hot spots, did a bit of dancing, met up with a few more friends, it was a pretty fun night! I think everyone enjoyed themselves which was the main thing. I also met a boy who is SUPER cute. He is pretty much the cutest boy I've spoken to in Toronto.
Sunday we were meant to go for a bike ride but it started raining. Instead we looked around Kensington for a while, had a snack at Java House, went to the Joni Mitchell photography exhibition which made me feel bad about the world, ate some sushi, then went to see Young People Fucking which was not as good as the Canadian hype machines have made it out to be... We then went for a walk to find icecream and while walking past a bar on College Street, we spot said super cute boy from the previous night! It was a little awkward, I had been talking about my sms plan for the whole day! But good thing is that even without alcohol, he is still super cute! And luckily I was wearing this really pretty dress...

I'm hoping to see him again some time before we go to Montreal on Friday. I'm so excited about the future! My weekend was just the greatest weekend ever! I have to work for a long time tomorrow and then we might go to a party up the street from my house. Our new housemate is also moving in tomorrow so I want to hang out with her a bit. Excitment is my middle name.

No comments: