Friday, July 25, 2008

Celebrity City!


Yesterday I sold some shirts to Slim Twig at H&M. He's not a very well known musician in Toronto but he was in The Tracey Fragments with Ellen Page a year or so ago and I kinda had a crush on him for a while. Anyway! I was real excited but I didn't say anything, just exchanged some awkward eye contact moments with him, it was awesome.
I'm getting excited about TIFF, they have been talking up who's coming to town for the festival on ETalk, there is mention of Quentin Tarantino and Dennis Hopper, and Michael Cera's new film is premiering there so he should be here. I hope that my current Canadian Jew crush, Jay Baruchel, will be in town too. I need to tone down my celebrity excitement before I start working at this festival...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad this blog is going again
i checked it most days and was disappointed at no updates!

WELKUM BEK

jessica. said...

wow i like that celebrity guy at the bottom! he has great hair in that photo

get some shots and sell 'em to NW!!

natalie. said...

Yeah he has awesome hair! I love him alot. He's FRENCH Canadian AND a Jew! How good can it get!!! Plus he's friends with like all the best people in Hollywood, like Seth Rogen and Judd Appatow...

You know who else has great hair? Me.