Friday, August 8, 2008

Going nowhere...

I'm sorry I haven't updated so much, I have had a very lazy week of sleeping in and not achieving much with my days except tanning on the patio and tackling incredibly large books. I haven't been feeling very inspired lately either so theres that too...
So last weekend I spent a lovely Saturday night getting horribly drunk and listening to records with some friends from work. I really wish I had become better friends with these people sooner rather than five weeks before I leave the country :( Sunday involved a family orientated bbq at Mike's house with all of his family plus some dogs and a friend with a baby... Monday was much the same, picnic in a beautiful backyard with another friend with a baby. It all reminded me of that time we babysat and found out we would be the worst lesbian parents ever...
I finally booked all of my Europe trip, I decided to cut Amsterdam out because I don't really have enough time, which sucks but hey. I get to spend more time in London and Paris and maybe it will motivate me to go back to Europe soon. Anyway I really enjoy these photographs by Michael Hughes to get me in the mood for the tourist Europe...

Tonight I am attending Beer Fest, its going to be interesting... I'm doing the same thing on Saturday as well, its going to be a messy weekend!
Oh and last night Kania and I went to see American Teen, it was pretty good and I totally developed a crush on Mitch Reinholt, the cutest basketball jock ever.

No comments: