Monday, August 25, 2008

I don't know but I've been told.

On Friday night after work I went to see Handsome Furs who I love so so much. They are by far my favourite rock and roll couple. And the crowds at their shows are so amazing, I have never heard so much cheering and appreciation for a band before. This is a video that I really like, I really like the La Blogotheque Take Away Show series of videos too, they're all pretty amazing...

Sorry for all the videos but I have been spending a lot of time on youtube lately... Its up there on my list of favourite at home past times, along with painting my fingernails while watching The Daily Show and The Colbert Report and laying in the sun and reading on my patio.
Today I am going to hit up Sephora and purchase some new skincare and make up products. I also need to buy another suitcase. I have started packing up my life here in Canada, it is scary and sad but also really exciting because I kinda want to go home now. Don't tell anyone here that though...
I also went to see Vicky Christina Barcelona last week, it made me want to make decisions that probably aren't the best and fall in love with inappropriate people. It also made me want to go to Spain...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't go to Spain you will die in a plane crash!

<3<3 sephora :~)

a said...

ooh hooray! handsome furs and lucero in common!

love this blog and will promptly be following it. :)

love the writing style and reading about australia and canada and other people my age.

:)

thanks for having an awesome blog.