Tuesday, August 26, 2008

blogger hates me today :(

Hello darling,

Sorry I haven't been updating. It's been five weeks since I had a day off and I have five weeks to go, it's easy to get caught up in other things. 

Prac is going okay and I really love working at my two other jobs. I am really excited about the festivals and exhibitions we have coming up! One of my favourite parts of this story is that you will be home for their openings, we can drink wine and be civilized together.

I saw this band on Sunday and they completely blew my mind, listen to the 2008 album 'Devotion' by Beach House and feel like summer.

I promised I'd show you so...



This is my new crinoline! I'm wearing it under a vintage chiffon skirt, it's the only garment I own that covers the thing properly. I think I will have to find some dresses and skirts with mega a-lines to make it more versatile.

Other than that, I'm going out to dinner with about ten friends on Thursday for my birthday. I hope that you can call me during the day sometime! I will make time for it, I promise!

I did my sister's tax return and she's getting a ton of cash back, so I think she will buy me a bike for my birthday. Hopefully Larissa, Thomas and I find a house soon so I can start riding around... oh yeah, Larissa, Thomas and I are looking for a house together. 

Here is a picture of my bookcase and the new lights I bought on Saturday.


1 comment:

natalie. said...

I love that skirt! And your bookcase looks pretty! And I totally know about Beach House and summer, I saw them in like April? Or March? They played at a tiny club here and it cost like $8 and it was amazing!