Monday, September 1, 2008

I think I'm a little bit in love with you...


I have a girl crush on Lykke Li. I want to be her when I grow up, even though I'm two years older than her...
In other news, I haven't been home before 3am the past three nights which has resulted in having about 12 hours sleep since I awoke on Thursday morning. My nights have been full of drinking, dance parties and boys. I enjoy my current carefree lifestyle.
Today was my last day at H&M, it was pretty anti-climatic. I worked harder than I ever had but I got to spend the afternoon with some of my favourite coworkers. It wasn't such a sad time because I will see most of the people I really like before I leave the country but yeah.
I feel a little lost tonight...

1 comment:

jessica. said...

Don't be sad Natalie! We are on the internet at the same time!

See you in 21 days..........................