Friday, August 1, 2008

I hope it will be worth what I give up

We went to see the Virgin Suicides at the free Harbourfront movies on Tuesday, it worked out better than the previous week where Annie Hall was rained out. I had forgotten how much I like that film, I felt like I was in a dream for 2 hours. It made me want to be young and in love...

Speaking of films, I am now officially an employee of the Toronto International Film Festival! I will be a Front of House Assistant at the Scotiabank Theatre so I will pretty much be a glorified volunteer except that I get paid and get a staff pass for all the films! I'm really excited, it makes me feel like all my time here has totally been worth it.

So today I got the new IKEA catalogue in the mail and it got me all excited for when we move to Melbourne and have a fabulous house together. I have an good idea of what I want my room to look like and I want a really cute kitchen to bake cakes and cook delicous meals in. I feel like such a grown up! Life is going to be fantastic when I get back to Australia.

I'm really into Santogold today, its awesome.

No comments: