Thursday, September 4, 2008

Everything all at the same time.


Here are some things going on in my life.
This thing is going to kill me...
But on the same note, this man (Cameron Bailey, Co-director of TIFFG) is my new idol.
This book is intense and confusing but extremely enjoyable. Its slowly taking over my soul...
I swam in the lake on Monday, this isn't it but you know, variation on a theme.
My friend Lily "enjoying" a beer on her birthday (ie. Tuesday night).
And here is me enjoying the rosiness of my cheeks after purchasing Posietint (see previous post about trip to Sephora).

And because I am still so in love with this girl...

Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone. I watch this at least once a day...

I am on the brink of the most intense month of my life and I am terrified and so excited all at the same time. Oh yeah, I waited in line for 2 hours for TIFF tickets only to find out all the films I wanted to see where sold out... At least I will spend 2 hours in the same cinema as Jay Baruchel! And tonight I visited Mexico, it was awesome.

No comments: