Tuesday, September 9, 2008


I saw this man yesterday, we made eye contact and smiled and I could no longer string together sentences.
I saw Jay Baruchel's new movie last night, it was pretty great. I went with my friend Kevin so I had hot jungle fever next to me and hot jewish love on the screen. Ideal.
So here is the list of celebrities I've seen so far (in order of importance to me)...
Daniel Bruhl (above)
Jay Baruchel
Dylan Moran
Ed Harris
Samantha Bee
Jason Jones
Evangeline Lily
Gil Bellows (Billy from Ally McBeal!!)
Various minor Canadian "celebrities"...

I really like Yeasayer right now. Some of their lyrics are so positive and uplifting.
I have no updates on outfits as I have worn jeans and tshirts every day of the festival. Although I am slowly converting my colour scheme into purely black, white, grey and denim. Its awesome.

No comments: