Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shop shop shop til you drop



So to make myself feel a little better, I have done a tonne of shopping in the past few days.

The op sale on Saturday (with the divine Miss Miller) was pretty successful. I bought a blue White Suede dress with buttons down the front, an Alice McCall sweater dress, gingham pencil skirt, nautical blazer, embroidered white blouse, plaited leather belt and brown leather clutch.

Then today I bought a MAC brush set off ebay and MAC 'frost' colour pigment - I have decided I need to experiment more with makeup. No more blush-and-mascara combo! I will update when I get the items. A bonus was the $100 in my paypal account I had completely forgotten about...


$20 including shipping


$70 including shipping


So knowing that I had only spend $37 so far on my weekend spend, I did a Lush order for their peppermint mask, teatree toner and champagne snow dream solid perfume.

The next things on my list are my Macbook (but clean white or shiny silver Pro?); Dermalogica daily resurfacer, and new foundations/powders to use with my brush kit. I also need some new flats because mine have all stretched out and it's becoming difficult to walk in tights when my shoes keep getting left behind.

That will probably happen on Wednesday, then the p's might come home next weekend with my new jewellery box and perhaps other nice gifts!

This week I also intend on getting the film developed that I snapped over the weekend, and purchasing some new moleskines for list writing and panic prevention.

Oh and study.

No comments: