Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Truffles Oh My!

My friend Nelia got back from Paris the other day and she brought me back a box of Belgian Truffles!

Delish!
So over summer in Toronto there's a couple of free outdoor movie series, one is romantic films (Titanic, The Notebook, Romeo and Juliet) and the other is indie flicks (Juno, Rushmore, The Virgin Suicides). I'm hoping to take advantage of them every week, mostly because it is so hot in our house that I need to spend every night outside otherwise I'll explode! The one I'm looking forward to the most is in two weeks, Annie Hall. I'm hoping to take a boy along and am thinking about an outfit, maybe some kind of reworking of classic Ralph Lauren, something like this picture from Elle...

I do like that Ralph Lauren...
Another discovery I made in Elle is Rizvi Millinery which is a hat/headwear designer who I think you would love given your love of feathery headbands. This is my favourite...

Ok I need to get my beauty sleep and actually do something productive with my life tomorrow.

No comments: