Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last day of work...

After your Lover post, I spent quite a while looking at all the clothes I could buy if I was rich and in Australia... My favourites of the bunch were...


I do like those short skirts! I've also been looking around for a swimsuit because I didn't actually bring one to Canada!! Theres a nice one piece at H&M that I like, its grey and has underwire. For so long I thought that the only swimsuit I should have is a two piece but now I think there is a revival in the one piece and its much more suited to someone like me. Ideally I would like this swimsuit from Urban Outfitters...

... which I think would look a lot better on me because I have boobs and curves!
I've also been thinking about what I want to buy when my mum takes me shopping in Vancouver. I want a really good pair of black jeans, a nice skirt, a white shirt and I really want a leather jacket, probably just a cheap one though... I saw a girl with acid wash jeans the other day, I thought acid wash jeans would be a bad idea but she pulled it off really well! Now I'm thinking that maybe I want some acid wash jeans and behold, acid wash jeans at American Apparel!!

Yeah, I've had alot of time on my hands today as its my last day at Rogers and theres nothing really for me to do... I signed up for some shifts at the Worldwide Short Film Festival on Tuesday, one of my shifts is at a panel discussion called "Festival 101" which is all about getting your films into festivals and what to expect from various festivals. A guy from Sundance is going to be there which is kind of exciting! Yeah, its going to be great!

PS. I bought some silk flowers last night but I also really want these Sonia Rykiel flowers...

3 comments:

jessica. said...

Wow I really like everything about this post.

I imagine the AA jeans to be really small sizing and really narrow, I think they'd be good for your skinny legs!

Those flowers are beautiful... sigh.

I really love that liberty print in the Lover collection, but I never wear prints... I might go and buy this dress I saw this afternoon, which is printed. I suppose that will be the test run.

I also really love that swimsuit! argh!

natalie. said...

awww jessica I liked everything about that post as well!!
I just drank like 4 cocktails with my cousin and ate some expensive restaurant food... The cocktail maker is like the second best in Canada!!!! WOW! And then I rode all the way home, it was like 40 minutes.... I'm tired and drunk now...
I know what you mean about prints, apart from florals, I don't really do prints that much. I try but its not a regular thing. I'm going to kensington tomorrow to buy some new dresses because now that I don't have an office job, I can wear more dresses! yay!!

I should not be drunk and on the internet...

Anonymous said...

Hi Natari.....

I think that acid wash and the flowers are both fantastic ideas. I have been pondering these kinds of things recently also.

I hope everything is wonderful for you in Canada kit

xx Amyk