Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Love Bomb


It's finally here...

S/S 08-09 has finally been uploaded and I've spent the last three hours drooling. But Natalie, I need your advice.

I am definitely going to order:


Ritual Silk Minidress



Sleeveless embroidered blouse (black)



and Daria Kimono-sleeve blouse;


but do I order:

Ritual silk blouse, and in which colour? Ivory?

and one of these two....


UNDERWIRE SWIMWEAR! Halter bikini or halter bodysuit? in Black Lace (left)


N.B. I am also going to stop cutting my hair now.

Update about Vancouver fashion when you can!

2 comments:

natalie. said...

Ok so I had a look at the collection and I totally want some things too but lover is one step out of my price range so I'll just live the dream through you instead.
Black or white for that blouse would be good, I guess you have a lot of black shirts don't you? But you have a few white shirts too... I like the one piece swimsuit, I'm really into one piece swimsuits at the moment, you know now that its getting warm enough to consider being half naked in water... And underwire, good idea lover!

I'm going to try not to cut my hair from now on either, I only got it cut on Friday but the shortness is kinda bugging me... I want a long mane of wild hair!!!

jessica. said...

SAME

Too much Cat Power and Joanna Newsom is getting to my hair-brain.

I ended up pre-ordering the Black Ritual dress, Ivory Ritual blouse, Sky Blue kimono sleeve blouse and Black 50s bikini... I figured I'd probably get more wear out of the bikini, as I swim in one-pieces at the lap pool and the chemicals are too strong to wear Lover in!

I'm also going to buy the coat from the Northern Hemisphere collection, I figure it'd be a good coat to have in Melbourne... Look at that! I might also get something printed... I'm not going to be buying any more clothes for a long time after all this, ha!

And tell me what you love out of it all!